There is a project that I had not worked on in a few weeks that was coded in .asp via Dreamweaver that ever time I tried open an .asp page it would crash. HTML pages were fine.
At first I thought it had to do with the fact that I had previous had Dreamweaver 8 installed and had uninstalled it. Reinstalling 8 did not fix the problem. I then turned to the extensions that I had installed. Disabling and then uninstalling them did not do it.
Finally I resorted to uninstalling CS3. While that was happening I once again started searching the web and came across this article from Adobe –Dreamweaver CS3 crashes after Daylight Savings Time ends.
In the article they talk about how the WinFileCache-AD76BB20.dat can get corrupted because of the time change. You simply need to delete the file and then all is well.
Unfortunately I was already past the point on no return in my uninstall so I as not able to very that this was my problem. My clean install seemed to have solved the issue.
As a side note – Dreamweaver CS3 takes an awfully long time to uninstall AND install.